Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Pick up your megaphones

"Murmuring thanks doesn't deny that an event is a tragedy and neither does it deny that there's a cracking fissure straight across the heart. Giving thanks is only this: making the canyon of pain into a megaphone to proclaim the ultimate goodness of God."

I know pain and I know loss. I know the deepest of aches and have felt such gut wrenching sorrow. But I also know that God is so, so good. I know the sweetest joy and I have a constant peace. My canyon of pain has been transformed into a mountain of hope and I want to tell everyone about my Jesus!


Friends, pick up your megaphones. Even if you have to whisper, let’s share with others that God is always good and they are always loved. Make much of Him and make disciples. To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment